Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

T2W8 Choose It Narrative






One day me and my friends went to Pt England beach. so I went to all of my friends' homes and asked them if they could come with me to the beach. And they all said yes We were all glad to go to the beach. We all were walking to the beach so we went to the shops to get some food. When we were walking A man came at the back of us and he spooked us and then we all were running.


My friend's names are Mel, Kobey, Devante and they are all good at Basketball and they like to play fortnite sometimes. We play basketball at school and it is a lot of fun. And we play rugby, soccer and  games that we like to play all the time. And we play krunker on our chromebooks and it is a very fun game to play and we are all on a High level and we play surivi.io sometimes too.

When we were running away from the man he was cheerless because when he went to people. they got spooked by the man because he looked very scary. And he got miserable because they ran from him. So me and my friends went back to him and said are you ok he said no and then he said because i just want to say hi but they all ran from me .



 and then Kobey said to him it was because you have to not spook them and he said he didn't want to spook them. Because I do not know how to go to someone and say hi because they run and then Kobey said why do you want to say hi to people. Kobey said and then the man said because I just want to talk to someone and they all said why don’t you come. with us and to the beach and then he got happy he was Really joyful



When we got to the beach we all ran into the water and he was so glad that he got to play with someone. And that was his Happiest day of life and then we all were walking back to the shop and then we asked him if he wanted something to eat and then he said yes when we got to the shop we got some food. He said it was very nice of you to buy me some food and take me with you to the beach.


1 comment:

  1. Hello siaku
    i like your story about you and your friends at the beach

    ReplyDelete