Wednesday, 7 November 2018
Friday, 2 November 2018
- WALT identify the characters, setting and problem in a narrative story.WALT write an engaging solution to the problem in a narrative story.
- Watch the story starter for the story, That Really Stinks.
- Plan for your writing: in the Bathroom and the doors and the
- monsters cave Sam and his sister
Characters:Sam and his sisterSetting:He was playing with the sister's phone and then theProblem: The monster took her sister's phone.
- Write the ending for the story. He touches the phone and then
- it Farted and then he drops the phone and then Sam went and
- goes and get it and run away and take her phone back to his sister.
- Fast finisher He was playing with his sister phone and he
- keep on pushing it and then it farted again and then the
- monster came out of the Toilet then he was Holding it and
- then when the monsters other hand was tickling him and
- then he let go of the phone and then he had to go in the toilet and
- flush him down to go and get it.
- Write the beginning of the story to go with the movie.
- monster came and took it and he said oh I'm in big trouble from my