Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

About me

                                        About Me



My name is Siakupega and i am a year 8 at Pt England School. I am from Niue and Samoa. At 12 years old, I am the youngest of the five children in my family. My brothers and sisters are 24, 27, 31, 30, 26.


I am a huge sports fan and I love playing lots of sports. I  used to play for  Marist Rugby Club but I stopped for a little bit so I can focus on my school sports. I sometimes play soccer at school with my friends and I play basketball at school. My favourite basketball player is Stephen Curry. Some teams I support are the All Blacks, Auckland NRL Warriors, and New South Wales Blue for the State of Origin. 

and this is just some sports I play.



My favourite subjects are Maths and writing. I like working in groups so I have more people to help me and sometimes I get to show my Ideas to my group but i think i like everything about this school because i have been here for 8 year


No comments:

Post a Comment