Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Year 5/6 Camp Writing

Introduction

Hook the reader in, and let them know what your writing is going to be about.
Team 4 year ⅚
Camp week
Week 5-wednesday 6th March to friday 8 march
Pt england school


It is for year ⅚ camp and it is for the kid that Want to Have fun . At School I was doing drawing
and Dancing



Paragraph 2
Highlight One - What was one of your highlights?
E.g. Activity, Food, Tenting, Pools, Concert
I felt sad because I didn't go to camp and so I had to stay at school doing boring things but I got
to play games



Paragraph 3
Highlight One - What was one of your highlights?
E.g. Activity, Food, Tenting, Pools, Concert
My Favourite highlight was playing at school and it was Dancing

Paragraph 4
Thank you’s. Who made this happen for you? I.e. Family, School, Parent Helpers, Teach

Conclusion

What did you learn about yourself on camp, why would you recommend that every student does this in future.

ers, and Leaders etc
Thank you all the  parent for Helping at camp and I Hope you have a happy weekend

I Felt nervous because I didn't know what class I will be going to



today for year ⅚ camp it is for the kid that Want to Have fun . At School I was doing drawing and
Dancing I felt sad because I didn't go to camp and so I had to stay at school doing boring things
but I got to play games My Favourite highlight was playing at school and it was Dancing Thank
you all the  parent for Helping at camp and I Hope you have a happy weekend I Felt nervous
because I didn't know what class I will be going to.



No comments:

Post a Comment