Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

About me 2019


WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.
Kia ora my name is siakupega and i am a  year 6 at pt england school my teachers are Mrss Parrant  Mr Goodwin and Mrss Tuiā My.  Favourite thing  is writing because it make my Brain work My and my  favourite sports is Rugby because I can score tries and I can. Get player of the day and win Trophies and I like  Touch because we can just Touch them and My  favourite food is KFC because I like  .. Spicy chicken And I like playing with my Little nephew And I am 9 years old turning 10 this year on March 28th And my Rugby Club name is called Marist.  .
task Description
for this task we used a template given to us by Miss parrant to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog. we had to think about our different interests hobbies and information about ourselves in way that was cybersmart

No comments:

Post a Comment