Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

My Hauora

Hauora is a Maori word it Describe person  Over our health and well-being the for dimensions of hauora are often displayed of a four wall of a whare which provide stability and strength. The four dimensions are :  taha tinana (physical well-being or health ), taha Hinengaro(Mental & Emotional well-being or self-confidence), taha whanau (social well-being or self-esteem) and taha wairua (spiritual well-being or personal beliefs).



I play rugby for marist I get dropped of by my dad.



I like to play on my tablet because i Play on my maths game


I like to play with my mum and my dad because they give me some food



I like to play with my cat  because his like to sleep with me.


Rugby, my tablet, my mum and dad, and my cat are what helps me with my Hauora

No comments:

Post a Comment