Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Six-sentence story

Once upon a time…Me and my friends went on a trip to Fiji but This is my story me and my friend got a ticket From are teacher because we. Were cleaning up the Classroom cause it was so Messi then she Said Thank you and then she 

Gave us the ticket.

Then I said to him to come to my house tomorrow so we can go to fiji and then he said ok I will Ask my mum if I can. Come with you to fiji but who is going to take us? I said my mum and then he said ok bye see you tomorrow.

When  I got home I went to pack my clothes and when I got all my Stuff I went to get my. ToothBrush and then I went to sleep.



The next day I went to get some Breakfast and then he came to my house and then we went. To the Airports and we went on a plane to fiji and when we got there it was so cool and. Then it was so fun and then we went back to home and that was the end of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment