Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Recount your earliest memory

Your Task: Recount your earliest memory.


Planning:Last Thursday me and my cousin went for Holiday to 7 places.and that was the Surprised day of my Life.


Writing;First we went to Mt Wellington  Volcano.Then we went to one tree.
Hill And I saw A lot of sheep  then we went to the Museum and I saw a Lots of
Dinosaur bones and I. Went to the volcano. In the Museum and we
went into the house I think and then there was a earthquake it Was Shakin. Then We
went to SPCA I saw same cat thats looks like my cat And I saw Rabbit And. puppies and dogs. We
went to Kelly tarltons I saw lots of fish and some little sharks and I thought it was going to eat me
And i saw a really big. Turtle with a baby next to it was the Biggest Volcano I ever seen and it was call Rangitoto. And that a Amazing day of Life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Siakupega I really liked your writing because it has so much detail so good for that. I had did a writing like that on my blog but it was about my 5th birthday. Also remember to make sure that your I should be capitalise. Overall I really like you writing. Keep It Up

    ReplyDelete